Monday, October 1, 2007

A Note From the Manager

We have Practices this week as follows - if your child can not attend please let the coaches know (feel free to send it to me and I’ll let them know if it easiest for you):
Tonight at 7:50 PM
Tuesday Night at 7:50 PM
Saturday Night at 7:40 PM
Sunday Night at 5:00 PM
We also have Pictures @ 8:20 AM on Sunday

Picture Day
I will distribute the Picture Forms this evening to all the parents at the practice.

Golf Day
We still need sponsors and players – is there anything that you can provide to sponsor or to be provided for give-a-aways or auction??
Can you put together a 4-some and enjoy a great day out on the links?
Raffle Tickets – please let me know how the ticket sales are going – I have not seen any stubs from our kids – please get them to me and let me know if you need more tickets.

No comments: